Cancellation by ADEIT
• ADEIT reserves the right to cancel or change the activity if a minimum number of registrations is not reached or because of other reasons beyond the control of the organisers. In this case, of cancellation of the activity, ADEIT will refund the full registration fee, but will not be responsible for any other expenses such as the purchase of transport tickets or accommodation bookings.
• The participant expressly agrees to totally absolve ADEIT from any liability with respect to travel insurance and related costs or claims. It is solely the individual’s responsibility to seek and purchase or otherwise obtain the necessary insurance to cover his/her travel, etc. and/or to independently issue a claim against any third party that may be responsible for direct or indirect loss or damage caused to or suffered by the delegate en route to and from the activity.
• If the Conference does not take place for reasons beyond the control of the Conference Programme Organizers and Conference Technical Organizer, due to force majeure (e.g., flood, hurricane, pandemic, etc.), participants will not be entitled to reimbursement of any fees associated with participation in the activity.
• If a conference delegate is unable to attend, he or she can assign his/her registration to another person, as long as ADEIT is informed of the change at least 48 hours before the activity.
• The Organizers have the right to change the Regulations at any time. The changes shall be published on the congress webpage.