Data Protection Controller:
Fundación Universitat-Empresa – ADEIT
Data Protection Officer:
Javier Plaza Penadés. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Managing registration for and administration of the activity (conference, workshop/seminar, course).
2. Sending to companies and institutions.
3. The organisation may take photographs and record videos that will be published on the websites of ADEIT and the organiser and on social media.
4. Managing the sending of informational, promotional and/or advertising communications on ADEIT’s programmes or activities via any medium, including electronic media, related to activities and events organised by the Foundation.
1. In the case of managing the data of data subjects for registration and administration of conferences, courses and workshops/seminars, the legitimate grounds are the request (contractual or pre-contractual relationship).
2. For sending information on the Foundation’s programmes and activities, the legitimate grounds are the consent of the data subject.
3. In the case of recording videos and/or taking photographs the legitimate grounds are the possibility we offer the data subject (see additional information).
Organising and collaborating institutions inside and outside the EU, Catering service providers, etc., Marketing providers, State Law Enforcement Forces and Agencies, the University of Valencia.
Users’ data will be kept until they request their removal, object or revoke their consent.
Access, rectification and erasure of data, as well as other rights as explained in the additional information.
In the course of the activity graphic material (photographs, videos, etc.) may be obtained that will subsequently be published through websites or social media. However, in order to offer you the possibility of not being filmed and/or photographed we inform you that the organisation will photograph or film wide shots in which people are not identified or identifiable.
- The graphic material obtained will be published on ADEIT’s website and the organiser’s website, as well as on social media.
Further information: https://www.adeituv.es/politica-privacidad/