Final Papers Submission
An extended version of the accepted abstracts can be submitted to be included in the Conference Proceedings published by the IEEE.
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 2nd, 2023
Please, read carefully the following guidelines to prepare and upload your file:
1) Prepare your manuscript
• All the papers must be written in English.
• The length of the paper is limited to four pages, including text and figures.
• Papers can be prepared in Word and LaTex, but only camera-ready pdfs are accepted. You should use the IEEE standard templates, in A4 format:
• If appearing, please, do not delete the copyright notice at the bottom of the first page of your source document (if appearing). Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
2) Check IEEE pdf compatibility
IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs are required for conference operations. Not all commercial PDF creators provide compliant formats, so authors are required to use the IEEE PDF eXpress site to validate their papers. You should create your PDF eXpress Account by log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM Site https://ieee-pdf-express.org/Account/Login
First-time users should do the following:
3) Upload your file
Please, find the dialog at the end of this page
4) Transfer the copyright to IEEE
Specific instructions will be published in short.